cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jabcoco
Regular Visitor

How can I get the Publisher of a connector

Hello, we want to add some connectors to our DLP but we first want to know who are the publisher of the connector. We can’t always find this information in the connector list or in connector documentation. For some you will see that available actions for connector are made by “Company X” but some time there is none and unable to know who are the publisher. Anyone have an idea how can we get this information?

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @jabcoco , thank you for your post.

This may not give you the Publisher information, it may still be blank but I'd say it is worth a try.

Please see this link: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/

Note: 

Prerequisite

App creators

Users with a valid PowerApps license can perform the operations in these cmdlets, but they will only have access to the resources (for example, apps, flows, etc.) that have been created or shared with them.

Administrators

To perform the administration operations in the admin cmdlets, you’ll need the following:

PowerShell "Get-PowerAppConnector"Capture-439.png

You can see the Publisher is listed here so maybe try and see if any diferent information returns for you.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AlanPs1
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @jabcoco , thank you for your post.

This may not give you the Publisher information, it may still be blank but I'd say it is worth a try.

Please see this link: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/gdpr-admin-powershell-cmdlets/

Note: 

Prerequisite

App creators

Users with a valid PowerApps license can perform the operations in these cmdlets, but they will only have access to the resources (for example, apps, flows, etc.) that have been created or shared with them.

Administrators

To perform the administration operations in the admin cmdlets, you’ll need the following:

PowerShell "Get-PowerAppConnector"Capture-439.png

You can see the Publisher is listed here so maybe try and see if any diferent information returns for you.

If you have found my post helpful, please mark thumbs up.

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks, Alan

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

thanks it work well. Only problem I see is that all connector are published by Microsoft so i supposed their is a bug in the API. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (66,625)