cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
yoshihirok
Level 10

How can I post a comment to Facebook new post ?

I want to post a comment to Facebook new post.

for post comment "Yes, Happy" to a "Happy New Year" post from my friends by Microsoft Flow.

Regards,
Yoshihiro Kawabata

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: How can I post a comment to Facebook new post ?

HI @yoshihirok,

Based on my research, currently there is no action available under MIcrosoft Flow to allow Facebook connection to post comments regarding the posts.

70.PNG

Please consider submit this as an idea in the Microsoft Flow Idea website:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

HI @yoshihirok,

Based on my research, currently there is no action available under MIcrosoft Flow to allow Facebook connection to post comments regarding the posts.

70.PNG

Please consider submit this as an idea in the Microsoft Flow Idea website:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

yoshihirok
Level 10

Hi @v-micsh-msft, Thank you for your reply.

I post this to FlowIdea froum.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Post-a-comment-to-Facebook-new-post/idi-p/17046#M664

Regards,

Yoshihiro Kawabata

thanksgiving1
Level: Power Up

YOU ARE PROVIDING USEFUL INFORNALTION. KEEP IT UP. Thanksgiving

swatiroy6672

Not much extra efforts you to put. Simply log in to your facebook account and then go to the post where you want to post a new comment. There you will get a white box and click comment. After that, type your comment whatever you want to wish post and then press the enter button to publish it. In doing so, your comment will be visible to your friend. 

To get a new collection of status and quotes so that you could send them to your friends or create a new post on your facebook, you can Visit our site to get an enormous collection of status and quotes.

http://wholestatus.com/

amarajohsan
Level: Powered On

It's not a big issue first login facebook in your mobile and then goes there where you want to do a comment write the comment and click on the post section. If anyone facing an issue with AOL mail and have any query related to this then take help from How to delete AOL account official website.

saramanuel_121

First you need to login in Facebook account. If You have not Facebook account Create first a new account. After Login in Facebook account. In the any Post Section. Click Comment below the post or in the white box that says Write a comment.
Type your comment or: Click to comment with a GIF. Click to comment with an emoji. Click to attach a photo or video. Click to post a sticker. Press enter or return to publish it. If anyone facing an issue with any mail and have any query related to read this and take help from How to fix and manage real mail account official website.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,503)