cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carem
Helper III
Helper III

How can I use Flow with Picture Libary?

I want to update the properties of images in a Picture Libary. But I can't select the Picture Library (create by Picture Libary App in Sharepoint), all I can see and can choose are Document libraries.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 6.03.05 PM.png

And when I enter the URL of Picture Library, "When a file is created" action accept this URL but in the "Update File Properties" Action, it warn an error.

Screen Shot 2019-08-13 at 5.55.22 PM.png

Please help me fix that?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @carem you're not far off with what you've tried so far. You've correctly identified that the drop down will only display document libraries, but if you press "Enter custom value", and then just enter the name of the Picture Library e.g. My Pictures, then it will resolve.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @carem you're not far off with what you've tried so far. You've correctly identified that the drop down will only display document libraries, but if you press "Enter custom value", and then just enter the name of the Picture Library e.g. My Pictures, then it will resolve.

View solution in original post

Thanks, @MattWeston365 .

It works perfectly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,180)