cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fanny
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

How can re-enable the email subscription for Flow?

I have created a flow that if a new file uploaded in my OneDrive for Business, then will receive the email notification. I am able to receive the email notification. After i Click "Click here" to unsubscribe the email, i am not able to receive the email notification again. How can i subscribe the email notification again?

screencap.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Fanny,

There is no way currently for a user to opt back in on their own. Please feel free send you email addresses to me, I will help remove them from the unsubscribe list.

And thanks for your suggestion. I have reported your request, hope it will be available in the future releases.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Fanny,

Please provide the email address. I will help remove it from the unsubscribe list.

Or you could send your email address to me via email at v-yamao@microsoft.com.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Mabel,

Have sent the email to you. Can we remove it by ourselves?

Regards,
Fanny

Hi @Fanny,

I have removed your email addresses from the unsubscribe list.

Please try again with it.

Best regards,

Mabel

Hi Mabel,

Yes, able to receive the email now. If the users want to remove from the unsubscription list, then we need to report to Microsoft for help? I think this should be controlled by users themselves. Otherwise, IT support will be busy.

Regards,
Fanny

Hi @Fanny,

There is no way currently for a user to opt back in on their own. Please feel free send you email addresses to me, I will help remove them from the unsubscribe list.

And thanks for your suggestion. I have reported your request, hope it will be available in the future releases.

Best regards,

Mabel

Hi Mabel,

Could you remove practiceadvisor@lexisnexis.ca from the unsubscribe list for me as well?

Thanks,

Derryl

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Mabel,

Could you remove vinicius.mendonca@pmi.com from the unsubscribe list for me as well?

Thanks,

Vinicius

chadhap
Regular Visitor

Do we still not have a way to remove a user from the Unsubscribe list? If not, can you please remove admin-pchadha-dev@pewdev.org from this list.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, 

Could you please remove me from unsubscribe list ? 

Thanks a lot, 

Eduardo Bariquello

nouptime
Frequent Visitor

Hi. I would like to know if this process is still applicable, i.e. only the Community Support team is able to help remove users from the unsubscribe list.

Much appreciated if the Microsoft team could provide me an email address to send my request to, as I need to remove several users from said list.

Looking forward, thanks!

mobashee
Community Support
Community Support

Here's a link to have users subscribe/unsubscribe themselves:

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=v4j5cvGGr0GRqy180BHbR3C9XjiHUVxLhDY4Jhbh4V1UM0I5...

Hope this Helps!

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.

Regards,

Mohamed Sanuj Basheer

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (1,896)