cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ktitus92

How do I get a record owner's (system user) email address in Get Record CDS Action?

Hi Power Automate gurus. I am somewhat new to using Power Automate flows in CDS and I'm looking for guidance. We have 3 system users referenced on every Account record in Dynamics 365 Sales (Sales Executive, Sales Associate, and Relationship Manager). I want to send an email notification once a week to the Sales Executive and Relationship Manager of the account when certain criteria is met. 

I'm getting a 404-file or directory not found error that my output from the Get RM Email - (region). I know this will return a GUID instead of an email, but I planned on creating a second get action to pull the Primary Email from the Users table. I will need to do the same to get the Sales Executive's email. Any ideas on why I am getting the error and/or a different way I should set up this flow? 

I have referenced https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Get-Username-instead-of-GUID-modified-by/...

Get RM Email and error.jpg

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,662)