cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brucke

How do I send an email based on a response to a Form?

I work in an Aquatics environment and set up forms so that different members can upload chem levels in the pool. I am trying to set it up so that when inventory of a substance gets to or less than 5 units, it automatically sends an email to my boss saying low inventory. But cannot figure out for the life of me how to do it. Can anybody help?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
samfawzi_acml
Frequent Visitor

Simple 3 steps 

make sure you have the inventory fields as numbers in the Form.

you can use this template https://canada.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/galleries/public/templates/19f79910d8da440981811b9f8e43ffcc/... 

change the condition to the Chemicals fields value (on the form) and "Less than" and number 5 in the value.

Hope that will help.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,355)