cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikiepat
Helper III
Helper III

How do i run multiple flows from one list?

Hi,

I want to do something similar to the scenario outlined in Laura's website: https://wonderlaura.com/2018/07/18/button-in-sharepoint-list-to-trigger-microsoft-flow/

But in her scenario she is running one flow, i want to see and run different flows in a SharePoint document library dependent on the value in a specified column. I am struggling with the JSON formula required: Here is what i have so far:

{
"$schema": "https://developer.microsoft.com/json-schemas/sp/v2/column-formatting.schema.json",
"elmType": "button",
"customRowAction": {
"action": "executeFlow",
"actionParams": "="{\"id\": \" + if([$FormDescription]=="Charities","[flowid1]","[flowid2])) + "\"}"
},
"attributes": {
"class": "ms-fontColor-themePrimary ms-fontColor-themeDarker--hover"
},
"style": {
"border": "none",
"background-color": "transparent",
"cursor": "pointer"
},
"children": [
{
"elmType": "span",
"attributes": {
"iconName": "Flow"
},
"style": {
"padding-right": "6px"
}
},
{
"elmType": "span",
"txtContent": "=if([$FormDescription]=="Charities","Create Charities File","Create Other File"))"
}
]
}

So basically i want to display the Create Charities File Flow in the Flow column when FormDescription="Charities" and another Flow when FormDescription="another value". I want the flow button to display value= 

"Create Charities File" when FormDescription="Charities" and "Create Other File" when it ="another value".

Any help with the above JSON code much appreciated

thanks

Mike

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,458)