cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onetech-it

How long for new Power Automate Flow to take effect?

I enabled the Flow that imports Google Calendar items into my Office 365 Calendar 15 minutes ago, but looking at the Run History it appears that the Flow still hasn't run yet even though I created a new Google Calendar item minutes after I created the Flow. 

What is the normal expected time between creating the Flow and when it should activate?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@onetech-it 

When the Flow runs depends in part on the type of license that you have.  If you are using the Office 365 license that comes with Office 365. it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes for your Flow to trigger.

While you are developing and testing your Flow, click on Test and "I'll perform the trigger" from within edit mode and you Flow will trigger almost immediately after an event happens (such as an email is received, etc.)

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ScottShearer
Super User
Super User

@onetech-it 

When the Flow runs depends in part on the type of license that you have.  If you are using the Office 365 license that comes with Office 365. it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes for your Flow to trigger.

While you are developing and testing your Flow, click on Test and "I'll perform the trigger" from within edit mode and you Flow will trigger almost immediately after an event happens (such as an email is received, etc.)

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Scott

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,990)