cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NickDewitt
Advocate II
Advocate II

How many Flow runs do I get with Dynamics 365 Enterprise 1 Plan?

I am a little confused by the information on my subscriptions page, the PowerApps pricing page, and the Flow Pricing page:

In My Account -> Subscriptions, I have the following license:

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Plan Enterprise Edition
which includes:
PowerApps for Dynamics 365
Flow for Dynamics 365

On the PowerApps pricing page, it says PowerApps for Dynamics 365 'Includes Flow Plan 2', and lists 15,000 runs per month with 1-min checks.

However, on my subscriptions page it says I have 'Flow for Dynamics 365', which, according to the Flow pricing page only includes 2000 runs per month with 5-min checks. It also says that my plan should come with Flow P2 on the Flow pricing page (These Dynamics 365 plans include 'Microsoft Flow Plan 2':), and under the 'Flow Plan 2' section, it says 'Current plan', indicating that I do have Flow P2.

So, just to be sure I go to the Flow Admin Portal and download the .csv of licenses assigned to me - turns out I have 13 different Flow and PowerApps licenses from various locations, and the one I am getting from the 'Dynamics 365 Plan 1 Enterprise Edition' License is 'Flow for Dynamics 365' not 'Flow Plan 2'.

This is all rather confusing to say the least, compounded by the fact that I apparently have a 'Flow Plan 2 Trial' which was assigned 2 years ago, gives no indication of whether it's actie or not and is not available to 'turn off' in the Admin portal.

So, is the Flow Pricing page wrong, and is the 'Flow for Dynamics 365' the highest available plan, much like the 'PowerApps for Dynamics 365' is the highest plan, or should I see a license for Flow P2 assigned via my 'Dynamics 365 Plan 1 Enterprise Edition' license?

3 REPLIES 3
v-yuazh-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ NickDewitt,

Could you please share a screenshot of your subscriptions page?

The 'Flow for Dynamics 365' isn't the highest available plan,as is shown in the flow pricing page, the 'Flow Plan 2' is the highest available plan.

Capture.PNG

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

Sure:
DynamicsSubscription.png

Based on the PowerApps pricing page, if I have PowerApps for Dynamics 365, Flow Plan 2 should be included, not Flow for Dynamics 365.

And here are the licenses assigned to me if i go to Flow Admin and download the licenses csv:

ServiceLicense
PowerApps for Dynamics 365Dynamics 365 Plan 1 Enterprise Edition
Flow for Dynamics 365Dynamics 365 Plan 1 Enterprise Edition
Flow FreeFlow Free
Flow Plan 2 TrialFlow Plan 2 Trial
Flow for Office 365Office 365 Enterprise E5
PowerApps for Office 365Office 365 Enterprise E5

Kind regards,

Nick

Hi @ NickDewitt,

I assume that it is because the Flow Plan 2 in included in the PowerApps for Dynamics 365,so the licenses would only need to display the PowerApps for Dynamics 365 and don't need to display the Flow Plan 2.

Please let me know if your problem could be solved.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (42,962)