cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ttisdale
Level: Powered On

How to Add an AD group as a 2nd owner on all flows in selected site collections

We have a governance requirement to get visibility to all flows in our LOB for compliance purposes.  Any thoughts on how we can do this?  We have about 4000 users in our LOB and around 450 site collections using modern sites.

3 REPLIES 3
CollabTechie
Level 8

Re: How to Add an AD group as a 2nd owner on all flows in selected site collections

Hi @ttisdale , try use the 'Flow Management' actions. You will need to be an environment admin to use them.

app1.PNG

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my reply was helpful consider giving a THUMBS UP or if it solved your issue, please ACCEPT SOLUTION so others can find it.

Highlighted
ttisdale
Level: Powered On

Re: How to Add an AD group as a 2nd owner on all flows in selected site collections

I get an error when trying to add the system admin to all flows.

"error": {
    "code": "ConnectionAuthorizationFailed",
    "message": "The caller with object id 'fb76xxx' does not have permission for connection '6245xxx2' under Api 'shared_logicflows'."

CollabTechie
Level 8

What level of permission do you currently have?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my reply was helpful consider giving a THUMBS UP or if it solved your issue, please ACCEPT SOLUTION so others can find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

firstImage

Coming Soon: T-shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Users online (5,297)