Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SumanKoduri
Helper V
Helper V

How to Insert from Oracle to SQL

Hi ,

While inserting from SQL(Dynamics)  to Oracle its working fine.

But While inserting from Oracle to SQL(Dynamics) its throwing error.  The Flow is getting failed. Can some one guide on this

Regards

Suman

2 REPLIES 2
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @SumanKoduri 

Can you share more details on the error/ issue that you are facing? It will be easier to identify the issue if you can share screenshots of the error and the flow and we might be able to better assist you that way. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi Yash...
I am a beginer to Flow...
The thing is while adding the table fields related dynamics ...contains recid...dataareaid....recversion ...which were generated automatically when we create or insert a record to sql table.
But when we are trying to import from oracle to sql... These three fields are also asking to assign which we will not have in oracle table and also shown as mandatory...
I want to know how to overcome this issue....
Pls guide me to make further steps....

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (61,628)