cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nailepmac
Frequent Visitor

How to Select columns from HTML table

Hi, 

So I have this flow to create an HTML table based upon an excel table. The problem is that I am getting two undesired columns (odata.etag and internalidsomething), I am not sure how can I use the SELECT operation to select only the desired columns. The flow is in Portuguese, but basically I get the rows from excel, create an HTML, Compose to style the table and finally I send an email

flow.png

These are the Headers of the table, and I would like to remove the first 2.

flowbi.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @nailepmac ,

Use:

gabibalaban_1-1613926777280.png

Use show advanced option, set columns to Custom and then define your columns headers / values.

Hope it helps !

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @nailepmac ,

Use:

gabibalaban_1-1613926777280.png

Use show advanced option, set columns to Custom and then define your columns headers / values.

Hope it helps !

Hi It worked!!

Thanks

I've created an HTML table from an array variable. In the Create HTML Table dialog custom columns dialog, how do I reference items from my array? Thanks!

item()[‘column_name’]

Thanks very much for this, @gabibalaban . I've been fidgeting with the format here for much longer than I care to admit. I sure do wish the Values field would have a dropdown from my array values in this setup!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,897)