cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advocate III
Advocate III

How to Track Sent Emails into the Outlook or Outlook office 365

Hi folks,

I want to track down all the Sended Emails (or we can say to Track the Email which will be sended) into SharePoint List, with Microsoft Flow.

FYI:  I have also Tried almost all the Triggers available Under the "Outllok Office 365".

Suggest me if there is any references or Workaround to Track the outgoing Emails.

Thanks in Advance,

Dev_Nikhil

4 REPLIES 4
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

@Dev_Nikhil can you please tell me which kind of tracking did you need? just their subject,time, and body or you need to copy attachments files as well?

Thanks,

Harry_G

Hi @Harry_G ,

Anything we get from the Outgoing Email, if we can get the Subject and the body then i think there is no need of the Attachment.

by the way kudos! to you Buddy, for quick response,

@Dev_Nikhil ,

Follow these steps to acheive your functionality;

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG4.JPG

Last show how you copy your data of Email Body to sharePoint field. you have to wait 5-15 min after email arrival in sent folder.

If you this solve your problem, Mark it as a Solution.

Thanks,

Harry_G

Hi @Harry_G ,

Thanks again for quick response, i have tried these steps, However in my last try i am not succeded into these procedure, but let me check with providing some time as you have mentioned into the Solution.

Now i will give it some time and then run the Flow and then let you know if in case i have any issue or queris.

After Completion  will surely Mark it as a Solution.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (14,413)