cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to achieve a recurrence of fixed intervals to create new records in Common Data Service using Power Automate?

Hey guys,

How're you doing? Hope you're doing all fine.

I have following components in my PowerApps:

- DatePicker (starting time to start with adding records)

- Dropdown (days, weeks, months)

- Textinput (Amount of money for example)

- Textinput2 (for what the money is used)

- Button (start the event)

I just want to achieve one simple thing. I would like to grasp the values from Textinput and Textinput2. These should be triggered by pressing the button. All the values should be stored as record (patch) into the Common Data Service (CDS).

I was trying this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fupm3GVKaq8

As you can see, the video above shows me about how to integrate a flow into PowerApps.

But where to integrate the schedule which recurrences for fixed intervals I would like to set in DatePicker and Dropdown (see above)?

In PowerApps, I would like to set the DatePicker to Monday next week, for example, then I'm gonna choose the Dropdown for setting up the interval, for example: months. Then I'm gonna enter the values for Textinput and Textinput2 and press the button to start the procedure.

Now the schedule has been set and each month on a Monday, a record will be created automatically without any user interaction.

But how to achieve it?

Thanks so much for helping!

ThePowerAppsGuy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,745)