Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fahmifasha

How to add multiple file URLs from sharepoint to one Trello card

Hi,

I am new to this community, so I'll just start explaining the scenarios:

Scenario:

When an email with attachment(s) comes, the flow will trigger on creating (stores) the SharePoint file(s) to library > then create a shareable URL link > the URL will be stored in SharePoint item column > after that it will create a Trello card with the same name as the email subject and contains all the file URLs in only one card. 

The problem:
When the email has MULTIPLE attachments, it always creates multiple Trello cards as well (with the different file URL for each card).

The GOAL:

I want all the File URLs to be listed on one card. Or if that is not possible, maybe I can select a specific file URL to be listed on one card.

Current Flow:
Screen Shot 2021-01-29 at 23.20.34.png

Is this even possible?

Note 1: I don't quite understand with array system, but if that makes it possible please enlighten me.
Note 2: Maybe you wondering why the Trello is inside the 'Apply to each' node, this because if I create outside 'apply to each' node, it won't get the SharePoint dynamic content.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
fahmifasha

Update:
This is what the Trello card generates:

fahmifasha_0-1611938511198.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (907)