cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

How to add newline to Plumsail action that adds a watermark to a pdf?

I have a pdf that I want to add a text watermark too. It works fine, except for when I add a new line to the text I want to set as the watermark. I get an error saying "PDFBOX : U+000A ('controlLF') is not available in this font Helvetica encoding: WinAnsiEncoding" which I've found means that it is complaining about the newline. 

Is there anyway to bypass this issue so I can add a newline to my wireframe?

addwatermarktopdf.png

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Re: How to add newline to Plumsail action that adds a watermark to a pdf?

@Mgodby ,

Instead of using New Line character, can you try using <br> tag?

--------------------------------------------------

If my reply resolves your issue, please mark my reply as Accepted Solution with a ThumbsUp.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Re: How to add newline to Plumsail action that adds a watermark to a pdf?

I tried it and still got the same "U+000A ('controlLF') is not available in this font Times-BoldItalic encoding: WinAnsiEncoding". I think there are a lot of characters that are not allowed so I'm thinking it might be the "<>" causing this error. One way I kind of got this to work was by repeating the process and lowering the y value a little each time. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (5,094)