cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sabihpk786
Level: Powered On

How to check condition Dont trigger the same email repeatedly to respective email id - ?

Hello Experts ,

How to check condition- Dont trigger the same email repeatedly to respective email id - ?

Please advise me or share me if

check condition email.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to check condition Dont trigger the same email repeatedly to respective email id - ?

HI @sabihpk786 

Don't quite understand what you need. The email is sent to all emails that you include in the "Send notification step." If you want different sending strategies (case A send to 5 people, and case B send to 10), then I would advise to build beforehand the list of people that you want to send emails and then add them to the "Send notification step."

Does this make sense? If not, or if I'm way off, please give me more details so that I can help you.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

sabihpk786
Level: Powered On

Re: How to check condition Dont trigger the same email repeatedly to respective email id - ?

Hello manuelstgomes ,

Actually got email notification along with sheduled time at this time for example next week same day same time i dont want to push trigger alert (same notification) to same email id .How to check the condition 

i want to check if same notification gone to id it will go to "No" if not it will go to "yes"

NB: i dont want to send duplicate notification to respective email id 

@manuelstgomes wrote:

HI @sabihpk786 

Don't quite understand what you need. The email is sent to all emails that you include in the "Send notification step." If you want different sending strategies (case A send to 5 people, and case B send to 10), then I would advise to build beforehand the list of people that you want to send emails and then add them to the "Send notification step."

Does this make sense? If not, or if I'm way off, please give me more details so that I can help you.

Cheers
Manuel

Hi @sabihpk786 

I've answered this on

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/How-to-avoid-same-repeat-notification/m-...

I think this answer will help you for sure.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 354 members 6,917 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: