cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check for duplicated and filter them out

Ive created this simple flow: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zmi9d0lh7uqxad2/2018-07-11.png?dl=0

Reads microsoft calendar entries and copies them to google, it works as intended, I wanna know if there's a way to make it check for duplicates first in google calendar and not re adding them,

or if it can go more detailed and detect changed entries in hotmail from google and delete changed entries in google calendar and adding the updated ones. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @44jax44,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow to check for duplicated event in the google calendar, delete the duplicated event google calendar and create a new one google calendar :

Capture.PNG 

Please make sure the Event Title of the duplicated event in the google calendar would the same as the Subject of the event in the outlook calendar.

Best reagrds,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @44jax44,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow to check for duplicated event in the google calendar, delete the duplicated event google calendar and create a new one google calendar :

Capture.PNG 

Please make sure the Event Title of the duplicated event in the google calendar would the same as the Subject of the event in the outlook calendar.

Best reagrds,

Alice

View solution in original post

@v-yuazh-msft thank you for your reply, I will test this one out meanwhile I did a workaround, not very practical but gets the job done 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/poz3tye1gku3w1h/2018-07-13%20%281%29.png?dl=0 

it will delete all entries in google calendar then it will add all the stuff from microsoft calendar, I wanted to control the time range but tried couple of formats and didn't work so I kept it blank it deletes everything. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (6,977)