cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AceWong
Level: Powered On

How to check what flow plan that I am using~

Hi microsoft members,

I am here to ask regarding the flow plan that I am using. Initially, I am using free plan flow. After that, I start the trial to access to premium function. 
How long does this trial last?
30 days??

After trial period, will i receive any email to notify me that the trial period is over or how??

Is there any incurred charges?

I have no idea what is my status for the flow plan.

Can anyone guide me~

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: How to check what flow plan that I am using~

Hey @AceWong 

Were you able to resolve? If this issue is resolved, please mark the response that helped you as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @AceWong 

If you are the administrator then you can check all the plan details (active plan and current plan etc) in the Office admin center for the users. 

You should be able to get details of all the user licenses active on this URL: https://admin.flow.microsoft.com/tenant/userLicenses. This will generate a csv file with details of the plan assigned if it is a trial version and when it expires. 

About the trial, based on the plan it can be of 30 days trial or 60 days too. You definitely will get an email a few days prior to the expiration of the plan. If you have enabled auto payment and renewal and provided the payment method, only then you will be charged or else the plan will be disabled. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey @AceWong 

Were you able to resolve? If this issue is resolved, please mark the response that helped you as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,708)