cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to clear items from the activity section

I setup my first activity and it works great.

In the activity section I have both failed and successful activities. I cannot figure out how to remove an activity once reviewed. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

On a separate note, can activities be archived?

TIA
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DFlash,

Removing an activity in Activity section means that remove a notification, there is no way to remove a notification in Microsoft Flow currently.

Besides, the activities of the flow are not supported for archiving currently. If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please vote the following idea:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Clear-Notifications/idi-p/5402

Bets regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DFlash,

Removing an activity in Activity section means that remove a notification, there is no way to remove a notification in Microsoft Flow currently.

Besides, the activities of the flow are not supported for archiving currently. If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please vote the following idea:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Clear-Notifications/idi-p/5402

Bets regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,751)