cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JonGov
Frequent Visitor

How to copy text from a specific Web Part to create automated email

Good morning!

In my searches for this requirement I have found plenty of solutions to copy text from an email into a SPO page/folder/document, but not the other way around.

Every iteration, I post a news page to our Team's SPO site to share the details of the upcoming iteration goals, as well as to share how our team works, etc.

80% of the page is more or less the same, but I write a blog post into one of the web parts, and add our iteration goals into a second web part.

What I am looking to accomplish is to generate an email that is sent to an address that contains the content from one or more of these web parts - it would always pull the text from a web part (or perhaps two parts) in the same location, but from a new news post each time. The email is addressed to the listserv/internal mailing list so that they get an update every iteration that is added to the newsletter.

Ideally this would be triggered by the addition of a new news post to the page, but since we frequently add updated content to a particular web part throughout an iteration, I think this is a flow better suited to manually triggering, or if it is fully automated that it waits until a specific day within the iteration to trigger (aka the day before or morning of the demo)

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,488)