cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PietroAFarias
Frequent Visitor

How to create CSV file with 'semicolon' delimiter?

I created a flow in which to create a CSV table based on the result of an SQL query. But, by default, the delimiter is a comma. I need to save this CSV to automate a routine, but the delimiter has to be a semicolon. How would I do that?

SamplePOwerAutomate.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @PietroAFarias 

Can you check the outputs in the TabelaCSV action? 

You can add a compose action after this once and use the replace() function to replace all the commas with semi colons. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @PietroAFarias 

Can you check the outputs in the TabelaCSV action? 

You can add a compose action after this once and use the replace() function to replace all the commas with semi colons. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

I tried to do this, but it converts the array to String. Thus, I was unable to convert to an array using Array (). When I do this, everything is on the same line.

Sample output: https://i.ibb.co/qnxcxdT/Sample-POwer-Automate.png

Hello @PietroAFarias 

Can you try the solutions from this post

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Change-the-delimiter-when-creating-a-CSV-file/td-...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

I redid the process using Replace () because I was doing it wrong. At the end of the flow was where I used Replace (), which is the action in which a file is created, that is, after you have already converted it from Array to String.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,640)