cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milson92
Frequent Visitor

How to create an email notification when new item is added (from Sharepoint list) if in any column entered data is "NO"?

Hello!

How to create an email notification when new item is added (from Sharepoint list) if in any column entered data is "NO"?

I have a list with questions. I need to create a notification to my email, if someone answered "No".

Please help me to create such flow. 

I find good template which Sends a customized email when a new SharePoint list item is added, but it sends email when every item is created. I need to create a flow only when employees select "NO". flow.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @Milson92 

You can add a condition branch after the trigger to check if the column value was no and then add the send email action in the yes branch of the condition. 

Hope this helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Hi @yashag2255 , If you present me an instruction how to do this, that will be great. 

(Or screenshot of flow)

Milson92
Frequent Visitor

@yashag2255 Done, thank you! I created a flow with conditions. But now i want to ask you how to create correct Email Body 

I understand how to create a body with full lists of Questions and answers, but how to create body where i will see only Questions with "No" answers? 

As i understand i need to have html code with conditions?

Can you please give an example with correct code? 

For example I have 3 questions: q1.value, q2.value, q3.value. 

If Q1.Value = "NO" than show Q1 question and Q1.value and etc. 

How to create correct code in the body?

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Carousel

May the fourth be with you, join us online!

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (40,502)