cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
damaris

How to create email notification Flow for outstanding planner tasks assigned to you from every plan in one email?

How can I create an email notification flow that shows all the outstanding planner tasks assigned to me, that shows which plan it's from, the bucket name, task name, due date, and a link to the task? 

There's an automatic email that Microsoft Planner sends out if you've subscribed to notifications, but I can't find the template for it or know how to recreate it on my own to be able to edit it. The only thing this doesn't include is the Bucket name.

This is what the email looks like:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @damaris ,

I have made a test on my side and I'm afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved, there is no any way to get the Bucket name of a task in microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @damaris ,

I have made a test on my side and I'm afraid that your requirement couldn't be achieved, there is no any way to get the Bucket name of a task in microsoft flow currently.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (64,122)