cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katalin
Frequent Visitor

How to disable default content approval related buttons on document library ribbon? How to make available only the flow we created in MS Flow to the users?

Hi,

I created a flow in Microsoft Flow which is linked to a sharepoint online document library.

I had to enable also content approval with minor/major versioning for the document library. This is linked with the "Set content approval status" operation in my flow.

I want users to use exclusively the flow I created in Microsoft flow. This is available through the menu bar/ribbon of the document library: Flow->The flow created with its specific name..

Problem is, buttons like "Submit for Approval","Cancel Approval","Approve/Reject" are available for users on the ribbon. These buttons have no connection to the flow I created, they are just default content approval related menu buttons.

My goal is to show only the flow I created to the users.

Maybe I am missing a piece in setting up correctly my document library with a flow. If you have any ideas, please let me know.

Thank you a lot, Katalin

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,853)