cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dastan_Kodli
Regular Visitor

How to embed expression inside another expression

@jinivthakkar @Hardesh15 @Gopala_Krishna 

Can anyone please help me to find out how we can embed expression inside another expression in ms flow

Dastan_Kodli_1-1614022258004.png

for e.g. Expression as follow: outputs('Get_a_row')?outputs('Compose')

where compose output contains key name of the 'Get a row' action of CDS connector.

I have tried concatenation but it is giving output as string concatenated value and not evaluating as expression

Expression for concat:- concat(outputs('Get_a_row'), outputs('Compose'))

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
trad
Resolver II
Resolver II

You're so close! You just need to put the second outputs in square brackets. So normally you'd do outputs('action')?['key'], with your expression you just do outputs('Get_a_Row')?[outputs('Compose')]

And then in your Compose just put accountid without brackets or apostrophes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jinivthakkar
Super User
Super User

@Dastan_Kodli please can you let me know what are you trying to do as in logic ? 

trad
Resolver II
Resolver II

You're so close! You just need to put the second outputs in square brackets. So normally you'd do outputs('action')?['key'], with your expression you just do outputs('Get_a_Row')?[outputs('Compose')]

And then in your Compose just put accountid without brackets or apostrophes.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (3,706)