cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sastro_Chang
Helper I
Helper I

How to exit from Apply to each (Terminate flow)

Hello All ,

I have process which need to terminate (exit) because of certain condition met . Currently I have no idea on how to exit from condition (in red circle) without continuing the next process. Can anyone advice? Thanks. How to Exit from red circle without continue to next processHow to Exit from red circle without continue to next process

11 REPLIES 11
AmDev
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @Sastro_Chang 

If you just want to terminate without continuing once your apply to each has finished, add a 'Terminate' action under / outside the apply to each, but inside each of the 'No' branch containers.

Hope this helps - Good Luck!

Hello, 

Thanks so much for your reply. I did try that before I posted this but unfortunately above that “apply to each” there is another “apply to each” whic generated automatically hence I unable to put “Termination” since it caused error said “You can’t put Termination inside apply to each”.

is there any other way?

Regards,

AmDev
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hi @Sastro_Chang - are you saying that everything on your screen is inside a wider apply to each that is outside the extents of what you have shown in the image?

Yes, it is. I didn’t take the whole image because it will be too small. 

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hi @Sastro_Chang,

try to use "Do until" instead of "Apply for each" - it will solve the problem completely.

Hi @VictorIvanidze 

Thanks for your suggestion it was added automatically by PowerAutomate you meant I need to change it manually to “Do Until” ? 

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Yes, correct.

Thanks again. I will try and inform you. 

Hi @VictorIvanidze ,

I tried to move objects to "Do until" but the "apply to each" generated automatically again. So it is useless as the "apply to each" will always be there.

Regards,

Sastro Chang

Sastro_Chang_0-1637920704539.png

VictorIvanidze
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Why don't you just delete the automatically generated "apply to each"?

@VictorIvanidze  Problem is when I created condition which I need in my flow system generate it automatically. Do you think is still going to work if I delete the apply to each?

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,423)