cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sastro_Chang
Helper I
Helper I

How to exit from Apply to each (Terminate flow)

Hello All ,

I have process which need to terminate (exit) because of certain condition met . Currently I have no idea on how to exit from condition (in red circle) without continuing the next process. Can anyone advice? Thanks. How to Exit from red circle without continue to next processHow to Exit from red circle without continue to next process

12 REPLIES 12
AmDev
Super User
Super User

Hi @Sastro_Chang 

If you just want to terminate without continuing once your apply to each has finished, add a 'Terminate' action under / outside the apply to each, but inside each of the 'No' branch containers.

Hope this helps - Good Luck!

Hello, 

Thanks so much for your reply. I did try that before I posted this but unfortunately above that “apply to each” there is another “apply to each” whic generated automatically hence I unable to put “Termination” since it caused error said “You can’t put Termination inside apply to each”.

is there any other way?

Regards,

Hi @Sastro_Chang - are you saying that everything on your screen is inside a wider apply to each that is outside the extents of what you have shown in the image?

Yes, it is. I didn’t take the whole image because it will be too small. 

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @Sastro_Chang,

try to use "Do until" instead of "Apply for each" - it will solve the problem completely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Hi @VictorIvanidze 

Thanks for your suggestion it was added automatically by PowerAutomate you meant I need to change it manually to “Do Until” ? 

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes, correct.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks again. I will try and inform you. 

Hi @VictorIvanidze ,

I tried to move objects to "Do until" but the "apply to each" generated automatically again. So it is useless as the "apply to each" will always be there.

Regards,

Sastro Chang

Sastro_Chang_0-1637920704539.png

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Why don't you just delete the automatically generated "apply to each"?

@VictorIvanidze  Problem is when I created condition which I need in my flow system generate it automatically. Do you think is still going to work if I delete the apply to each?

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Yes I do. Sorry but that's quite hard to explain how to delete/modify automatically generated "apply for each".

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (4,777)