I'm trying to create a system like the one described in the following flowchart:
My problem is in the third step, I can link the Excel chart in the document by Word or Powerpoint, but the name of the answerer, and the predefined texts are not.
Does anyone know any other tools or resources for me to do this?
Hello @Cim apologies I cannot understand the full picture of your goal. I would like to ask the following questions
1) Can you extract the name of the answerer, and the predefined texts directly from the form?
2) When a new row is created in Excel, what information is stored in that row?
3) When you say "grade analyzed in excel" what do you refer to with the word "grade".
1) Yes and I managed to do it
2) I have some formulas to analyze the form score, but I'm having some problems with it, apparently the same as described here:
3) It would be a kind of score
But I still have some doubts, I wish I could insert Excel charts in PDF/Word, but apparently the only way to do this would be through scripts, but then I would need a business or student account. In this case, I have a student account, but its license doesn't cover scripts.
Hello @Cim ,
technically you could do all the document preparations inside your excel (or maybe a copy of your excel template) and then after you filled in all the important info you could just convert it to an pdf file which you will be able to send to the person/email from the form.
In this case you will need the following actions:
So you can first add the info from the form into the excel and then convert it to PDF.
Learn how to create your own user groups today!
Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!
Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.