cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ThreeTen
Advocate II
Advocate II

How to get a Direct link to a specific Flow.

Hi Everyone,

I am currently trying to document my flows and I would like to be able to provide a URL to the Flow itself.  (the page which shows the flow details, runs, connections and owners etc.). 

Currently the best I can do is to provide the general link to all the flows in a specific Environment and then give them the Flow name, which is a burden to the user who will have to sift through all of the flows I/They have to find it.

Apologies if this has been asked before, I couldn't find a relevant post.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @ThreeTen 

You can either go to the flow and copy the url pointing to it. Here is how the structure is: 

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx/flows...

the first part before environment is the flow main url and then there is the environment ID and then flows/ is the flow ID and then the details. This will take you to the specific flow in the specific environment and show the dashboard with the latest run history, connectors owners users etc. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @ThreeTen 

You can either go to the flow and copy the url pointing to it. Here is how the structure is: 

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx/flows...

the first part before environment is the flow main url and then there is the environment ID and then flows/ is the flow ID and then the details. This will take you to the specific flow in the specific environment and show the dashboard with the latest run history, connectors owners users etc. 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

I have tried those links, but every time I try and use them I get a login screen followed by the generic flow page.  Even when I am logged in and do not close the browser.

It seems the direct links always get forwarded back to the main flow page.

Edit: nvm. Apparently it was a cache issue.  your solution worked.

yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @ThreeTen 

I just checked in my environment and I am able to access the flows appropriately. That is, share the link of the details page and when I click it, it opens fine in a new browser. I also tried incognito and other browser where I was not logged in and it prompted for a login and then took me to the details page. Can you check and confirm on this once. 

Hope this Helps!

Hey @ThreeTen 

I hit the reply button too fast! Glad that it was solved!

Hope this Helps!

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,872)