cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cvaquedano

How to get an embedded image from email body and send it as an attachment

Hi!

Could some one help me?

on a flow, i need to first get an embed image (or more than one) from an e-mail body then i need to send it on an another e-mail but now as an attachment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, @cvaquedano!

If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum then you need to post the URL to your idea’s thread as a reply to this thread and then "Accept as Solution" on that reply so other users may vote for your Flow Idea and identify the information easily.

Thank You!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @cvaquedano,

I am afraid that it might be not possible to achieve it currently. I have seen a similar request on Flow Ideas Forum, please vote the idea at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Embedded-images-sent-in-body-of-email-to-be-included-...

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, @cvaquedano!

If you have already posted your idea to the Flow Community Ideas Forum then you need to post the URL to your idea’s thread as a reply to this thread and then "Accept as Solution" on that reply so other users may vote for your Flow Idea and identify the information easily.

Thank You!

-Gabriel
Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Hi - Following up on this? is there any movement? Images sent from most mobile phones are sent in the body of the email and not as an attachment. Is there any flow that could trigger & grab those? 

Gran_comentador
Regular Visitor

Can you extract the HTML from the body of the mail?

Tchay
Regular Visitor

Dear all,

I find a way of doing it with 2 Power automate Flow :

1rst Flow : forward the email, and delete_it -> it help to have the Embedded picture in attachment (in my case jpg attachment).

Tchay_0-1644143810499.png

Tchay_0-1644144495121.png

Tchay_1-1644144516438.png

2nd Flow : download the attachment for the email send

Tchay_2-1644144057728.png

Tchay_3-1644144141929.png

Tchay_7-1644144224422.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Users online (3,609)