how to get items of approvers from sharepoint and how to exclude the requester if he is one of these managers by doing filters.
I already have from Scott eariler if we use variable but by get item and make filter and condition will make it easier.
Please provide more details. if i understand your problem correct these steps may help you-
1. Apply filter query - like Status eq 'Approved' in Get Items.
2. Use select action- Store all approvers in this array from get items.
3. Use compose action- Input: Created by.(Here you will store requestor)
5. Use condition action under apply to each action- (loop values: body of select action)
6. For each false condition append your approvers in "Append to String/Array variable". (please initialize array/string variable before using this step)
7. Now your variable contains all Approvers except requestor.
We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!