cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajp
Level: Powered On

How to get messages from message center into SharePoint list or excel using Microsoft Flow

Hi,

We are trying to automate the process to get messages from message center into SharePoint list or excel with columns details to be filled automatically like message id, published date, actby date, category, Title and message text.

Is there a way to automate this using flow?

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: How to get messages from message center into SharePoint list or excel using Microsoft Flow

I don't think there is a way to do this right now.  It has been submitted as an idea and you can vote for it here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Office-365-Admin-Message-Center/idi-p/10489

The only way I can think to get around it is to create a mailbox and edit your preferences to send a weekly digest of the messages to that mailbox.  Then you can create a Flow when a message arrives in that mailbox. You would still have to process the message as a digest to get the individual messages out and put them in the list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Highlighted
rajp
Level: Powered On

Re: How to get messages from message center into SharePoint list or excel using Microsoft Flow

I am now able to automate this process, created a scheduled flow which runs on daily basis..retrieves the data from message center and update it in the sharepoint list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,344)