cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
golodias
Frequent Visitor

How to get questions text from MS Form response

I have created a simple flow based on MS Form. The flow simply create items in SharePoint list, however, I want create item with questions and corresponding response. I could see the question ID in  body section of 'Get response details' but I want to question text themselves. Any idea is greatly appreciated

{
  "responder""myEmailHere@hi.com",
  "submitDate""6/2/2021 2:06:14 PM",
  "r6361aab486ae4f02bd88c72fc2b780b6""Happy",
  "r94432e3aefa642d98c0ffa67a2cc6ab2""Happy",
  "re1c91f2e354b4c09b09d62efaf7f2512""Everything"
}
3 REPLIES 3
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @golodias,

Normally you should also see the individual questions as dynamic content fields. Can you add a compose action after the Get response details action and check if you see the fields over there?

questions_example.png

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

What I see is the response to the questions. Actually in the body section of Get response details, the key is question ID. I don't see at all the question text itself.

golodias_0-1622714964012.png

Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @golodias,

Apologies, I misread. It is clear you want the question text. 

As far as I am aware that is a limitation of the connector. I don't see that content in the output of both available actions, like you already demonstrated.

I would post or upvote an existing idea (if it is already posted) on the Power Automate ideas section of this forum if I were you:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Automate-Ideas/idb-p/MPAIdeas

Btw, you got my vote as well. This would be useful in this connector.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (3,239)