cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to get the current user language (O365 user)

Hi

I was wondering if there is a way to get the current user language in SharePoint with Flow ?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Manuelito,

I have made a test on my side and couldn't find a way to get the current user language in SharePoint in microsoft Flow currently.

I afraid that the function to get the current user language in SharePoint is not supported in microsoft flow and there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Manuelito,

I have made a test on my side and couldn't find a way to get the current user language in SharePoint in microsoft Flow currently.

I afraid that the function to get the current user language in SharePoint is not supported in microsoft flow and there is no way to achieve your needs in Microsoft Flow currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Microsoft Flow, please submit an idea to Flow Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Alice

View solution in original post

Highlighted

That's what I thought. Thanks for your tests Alice.

Regards.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,620)