cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tharani
Regular Visitor

How to have multiple triggers in a same workflow

Hi All,

I need to check if I m receiving a mail with subject "ABC" after 4pm daily . this process needs to be be continuous as mail can come any time after 4pm .How to have multiple triggers .  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You are very close. You need to use India without the n at the end:

convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'India Standard Time')

You can get a list of time zone names at Timezones Table by UTC, Country and ISO3166 Code (zeitgeistcode.com)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Sundeep_Malik
Community Champion
Community Champion

You can take the trigger, When an email arrives and in the subject filter add ABC. So, whenever you get an email. It will just trigger, not at 4pm, but everytime you receive a mail. You can also open the option of only with attachments according to your own choice.

Sundeep_Malik_0-1665147281469.png

i need to check only after 4pm ... any solution for that?

Do what @Sundeep_Malik said, but then add a condition to check if the current time is after 4 p.m. And I assume you only want to check if it is between 4:00 and 11:59:59 p.m. If so, you would set up your condition like:

David_MA_0-1665151753852.png

The first expression would be:

utcNow()

And the greater than condition would be:

formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-ddT16:00:00Z')

Of course, most likely you will need to use your own time zone. Then the conditions would be:

• convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'Your Time Zone')
  • formatDateTime(convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'Your Time Zone'),'yyyy-MM-ddT16:00:00Z')
Tharani
Regular Visitor

Thanks i get invalid expression error .My time zone is "Indian standard Time" .Can you please help ... 

You are very close. You need to use India without the n at the end:

convertFromUtc(utcNow(),'India Standard Time')

You can get a list of time zone names at Timezones Table by UTC, Country and ISO3166 Code (zeitgeistcode.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,185)