cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chaule
Frequent Visitor

How to hide approver's comments from Teams

I need to capture approver's comments to a list but don't want it viewable by other in the workflow.  It works fine but gets exposed in the Teams Approval app. Is there a way to hide it in Teams Approval or can you suggest an alternative way I can capture and approver's comments?

chaule_0-1655860433357.png

3 REPLIES 3
Shuvam-rpa
Super User
Super User

Dear @chaule ,

You can send actionable adaptive card to your user's.

Please 'Thumbs Up' the posts that helped you and 'Accept as Solution' if my post answered your question.

Thank you but that would force everyone to be in Teams for the workflow.  Most uses their email notifications to approve, only a few uses the Teams approval app and see the comments.  I would like to find another way to collect comments without revealing it the Teams Approval app.

Good evening!

Maybe you can help me!

I have an approval flow where the requester responds to a form in the forms and attaches a PDF document, but the link generated in the Teams approvals comes with a wrong extension.
I am attaching image of the errorCaptura de tela 2022-06-27 153923.png
the link is right as far as it reads PDF. the rest of the blue highlight makes the link not open, so that you are going to approve you cannot see the PDF attachment

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (5,795)