Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jan_mac
Helper III
Helper III

How to know if the date time from sharepoint has been skipped by the trigger

Good day Community please help,

I have a SP list (Celebrations) and scheduled flow that runs every five minutes the goal is to update the status of a Celebration in the Celebrations SP list if the startdate of the Celebrations (datetime column) is equal to the current date and time. My issue is since the trigger only runs every 5 minutes there is a chance that it will skipped and not read all Celebrations how do I prevent that and still update the Celebrations that were skipped? I can't just update the Celebrations whose startdate is less than the current date and time but only the rows that were skipped.

3 REPLIES 3
Yazeed_Ablan
Helper II
Helper II

Hi, 

you can add a condition to your flow and customize the date time from your SP. 

what do I customize the date time to?

Yazeed_Ablan
Helper II
Helper II

you can make your flow runs every 1 minute 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (1,889)