Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
york
Helper II
Helper II

How to make a flow continue running when a action is time out

Hi Guys:

1. I have a flow like below picture, I have set the the Feasibility Review QA will time out if no one response with in 2 minutes;

york_0-1656852461941.png

2. After Feasibility Study Review QA is time out, the flow will stop and won't go to step 2 when I use "Terminate", what action can be used to replace "Terminate" if I want the flow will continue running to Step2 when QA is time out?

york_2-1656852711007.png

3 REPLIES 3
Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi there, 

It looks like you need no action at all - but you could put a Compose with a message to yourself, like, "No response from QA. Moving to next step." 

Hi Rhia:

I have added a current time action to make the flow can run when the approval is time out, but when it runs, the flow run failed without any information in the right side of the page, could you help check how to solve it ?

york_0-1656919854663.png

Rhiassuring
Community Champion
Community Champion

Oh! I see. You gotta tell the action following where your "timeout" is that it's okay to run no matter what happens before. 

Rhiassuring_0-1656923195121.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (3,141)