cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Br4yan1931
Helper I
Helper I

How to make a flow to add a user to an existing chat in Teams.

Hello, good morning everyone. I want to know if a flow can be made of (add a user to an existing chat group in Teams) since there is only the team one but not chats.

No way was found how to do it. And I imagine that more than one person has the question of how to add a person to an existing chat group. I tried to search the internet, but I have not found.
I look forward to your answer. thank you

5 REPLIES 5
IgorBabekov
Regular Visitor

Br4yan1931
Helper I
Helper I

@IgorBabekov 
Thank you very much for commenting. Let me tell you that I am new to using Power Automate, I would like to know how I could insert that Syntax, what action I would have to use. To some video tutorial that can help me and teach me. To be able to use that Syntax.

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @IgorBabekov, could you please explain why did you give a link to Microsoft Graph PowerShell?

As far as I know there is no way to execute PowerShell comandlets from a flow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.
IgorBabekov
Regular Visitor

Hi @VictorIvanidze 

by using HTTP [premium connector] action to call an azure function. First link from googling with step by step tutorial 

Power Automate: Microsoft Azure Training (hsd.com.au)

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Hi @IgorBabekov,

a bit too complicated, don't you think so?  Azure function is excess.

Have a look at Use the Microsoft Graph API to work with Microsoft Teams.

You can do a MS Graph request using "Invoke an HTTP request" or "Send an HTTP request" actions.

Don't need Azure (and мoreover PowerShell) at all.

Regards,

Victor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (2,529)