cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to populate a tracker that shows all changes made to an excel file in office 365?

Hello,

I am wondering if there is away to create a workflow that pulls a query of all changes made to a excel file that is being shared in Microsoft Teams?

I know you can check history of changes made to the file, but it'd be beneficial to my team to have a tracker with all changes being made in the last 60 days in a spreadsheet format

1 REPLY 1
jedunn
Microsoft
Microsoft

I'm curious if you found a workable solution for this scenario? I think it's possible to create a simple tracker that is triggered on file modified from the sharepoint connector (where the workbook is stored thru Teams). It probably would not give you the level of granularity you are looking for, like specifically what changed in the workbook.

There is the Show Changes feature which gives you this information and might be sufficient. I believe these tracking records will eventually be available via APIs and might be addressable via Power Automate at some future date but that doesn't help you in the current moment. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,971)