cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qing
Level: Powered On

How to query my received Approvals

Hello Everybody,

I want to query all my my received approvals in powerapps using the following request URL.

But I don't know how to create Bear token for this url, Could you please give me some advice?

微信图片_20191113154210.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: How to query my received Approvals

@Qing 

Hey there.  Is the CDS connector not an option?  There is an Approval Requests entity, which I'm sure you can filter for just yours.

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Highlighted
Qing
Level: Powered On

@edgonzales  Many thanks. It's  really a good idea.

But I still have one problem. If I want to approve one task by CDS connector, could you tell me which fields I need to update?

Super User
Super User

@Qing - I haven't tried that yet, so I'm not certain.  The first part of this article chats about the different entities, and my guess is that it in addition to updating some fields in the Approvals entity, you would probably need to add records to the Approval Response entity.

Set up some simple flows to grab some sample approvals, and try updating / adding things that 'make sense'.  If you get it to work, share that story.  I know I'd be curious to know how that works.

Thanks!

-Ed-

If you liked this reply, please give it a thumbs up! If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

firstImage

Better Together Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Community Summit North America

The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,051)