cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sliceyafinger

How to restore deleted flows?

I had 3 team flows I was sharing with other team members. I had asked them to delete the ones they weren't using but now it has deleted them out of my team flows and I need them back!

What do I do, How do I get them back? I tried the admin center and it's empty as well.

Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you contact support, they should be able to restore your deleted Flows for you - https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

ContactSupport.png

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Brad_Groux
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you contact support, they should be able to restore your deleted Flows for you - https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

ContactSupport.png

If this reply answers your question or solves your issue, please ACCEPT AS SOLUTION ☑️. If you find this reply helpful, please consider giving it a LIKE.

JerryArrison

Acknowledging that this is an old thread, but I had a similar issue recently. Specifically, I had associated 2 flows with a solution that was deleted -- along with the flows. 

Luckily, I was still in a testing phase and had a few failure notifications. 

2022-05-17_13-32-14.png

Clicking the links in the notification take you to the flow runs page where you can then "Save As" to pull a copy of the flow back into your cloud flows. 

2022-05-17_13-35-43.png2022-05-17_13-35-53.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (5,115)