cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nisarahamed
Frequent Visitor

How to resubmit only failed entry

Hi, 

I am pretty new to flow and using data driven subscription for Power BI. I have a sharepoint list with 20 users and i need to send them report based on parameter. 

In my use case, 15 users got their alert and 5 failed due to error in email format entered in Sharepoint (e.g instead of YYY@mail.com i entered YYY@mail@com) and the flow showed me the failed entries in the history.

Do we have any option to resubmit only those 5 failed entries after making change in SharePoint list? Because i do not want users to get 2 mails when i rerun the failed flow.

Any help on this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nisar

1 REPLY 1
annajhaveri
Super User
Super User

@Nisarahamed  no as far as i know with resubmit you cant run the flow only for those 5 entries, unless you make some changes in logic of flow. One thing you could do is in SP list, add new column and set value yes in this new column for emails which have already received the email. Then make change in flow to get items from list with filter query where new column value is not equal to yes and then resubmit the flow.

Regards,
Anna Jhaveri

If I have answered your question, please mark the post as Solved to help other users to identify the correct answer
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

New Process Advisor Capabilities carousel.png

Read the blog for the latest news

Read the latest about new experiences and capabilities in the Power Automate product blog.

PA Survey Carousel Image.png

We want to hear from you!

If you are a small business ISV/Reseller, share your thoughts with our research team.

Users online (2,589)