cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Soujanya
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to scale your 1 server Rails application

I have a rails application running on a solitary VPS that utilizations traveler, apache and MySQL. I am moving this to Amazon AWS with the accompanying basic setup:

ELB > Web Server > MySQL

Lets say I am expecting an immense spike in day by day clients and need to begin to scale this out on Amazon AWS utilizing different occasions. Where does a beginner begin on this excursion? Do I essentially make an AMI from my generation arranged web server and get the ASG to dispatch these when required?

I comprehend that AWS Architect expands the quantity of occasions utilizing auto scale bunches as the heap requests it, however do I have to modeler anything diversely in my Rails application for it to keep running at scale over different interfaces?

Having more than 3 years experience at TekSlate.com in IT professional with expertise in providing Enterprise Performance Engineering solutions.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Soujanya,

I am afraid that your question has little to do with Microsoft Flow.

Do you have other questions about Microsoft Flow, if you have, please post here and we would provide proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

GabrielStJohn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey, @Soujanya!

It appears that you've posted your issue in the wrong community!

If you intended to post your issue to the PowerApps Community, Click Here to be redirected!

If you intended to post your issue to the PowerBI Community, Click Here to be redirected!

Please repost your issue in the right place!

Thanks for being a member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

3 REPLIES 3
MarkStokes
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Sorry, did you post this in the wrong forum? I don’t see a question relating to Microsoft Flow here.

-Mark
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Soujanya,

I am afraid that your question has little to do with Microsoft Flow.

Do you have other questions about Microsoft Flow, if you have, please post here and we would provide proper workaround for you.

Best Regards,

Barry

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

GabrielStJohn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey, @Soujanya!

It appears that you've posted your issue in the wrong community!

If you intended to post your issue to the PowerApps Community, Click Here to be redirected!

If you intended to post your issue to the PowerBI Community, Click Here to be redirected!

Please repost your issue in the right place!

Thanks for being a member of the Microsoft Flow Community!

-Gabriel

Microsoft Flow Community Manager

- Gabriel
Community Manager
Power Automate | Power Virtual Agents
Super User Program Manager

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,986)