cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nogueira1306
Frequent Visitor

How to see if a field has changed in the last month?

Hey guys!
So I have a list of computers and I send an email with the list in the first day of every month. I want to send another email with the ones that changed location. So i used the action to get the changes of the item. 
Problem: If I put the "Since Date" = Created, it will always return true (even if it was 1 year ago) , modified it always return false.

I created a new field date and tiem and seted that field to the beggining of the month. When I sued that field, Power Automate said that the format was not valid.

Please help me 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Nogueira1306 it's no big deal, just format the created date as shown below, in the first compose I have formatted the created date and in another I have formated utc date(in your case you are already passing date) as required so no change for you

jinivthakkar_0-1621340249078.png

Compose - formatDateTime(outputs('Get_item')?['body/Created'],'yyyy-MM-dd') 

Compsoe 2 - formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')

then you check it will return true if dates match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Nogueira1306 looks like some issue with formatting, please share flow screenshot to understand the what and how are you passing the date.

Nogueira1306
Frequent Visitor

@jinivthakkar 

I was passing the date like this: 31/05/2021

I think that it wants it like this: 31/05/2021THH:MM:SSZ 

If I put the field date and houur with the hour, it looks like this:  31/05/2021, HH:MM:SS

So it will not work

jinivthakkar
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Nogueira1306 it's no big deal, just format the created date as shown below, in the first compose I have formatted the created date and in another I have formated utc date(in your case you are already passing date) as required so no change for you

jinivthakkar_0-1621340249078.png

Compose - formatDateTime(outputs('Get_item')?['body/Created'],'yyyy-MM-dd') 

Compsoe 2 - formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd')

then you check it will return true if dates match.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (63,454)