Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jean_9681
Helper III
Helper III

How to send one email for multiple records

Hello Everyone,

I am not sure if i have to ask this questions under Power Automate Community or under Power Apps

I have this power app in which users can select multiple dates and for each date an item/record gets created in SharePoint list

and my flow triggered when an item is created.

The problem now is users are getting multiple emails from each item/record that gets created when they click on the Save button in the power apps

Is there a way to combine all the records and send one email (no matter if the user creates a single record or multiple record)

Thank you,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jean_9681 ,

Please try to use powerapps button flow instead of the automatic flow (when an item is created).

So if user choose 10/5/2022 and 10/6/2022 and click on the button, it will pass some parameters to flow and the flow will create 2 items in sharepoint list. Then you can use 'Append to Array' action to combine the items and send a single email to the user.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Jean_9681 ,

Please try to use powerapps button flow instead of the automatic flow (when an item is created).

So if user choose 10/5/2022 and 10/6/2022 and click on the button, it will pass some parameters to flow and the flow will create 2 items in sharepoint list. Then you can use 'Append to Array' action to combine the items and send a single email to the user.

Best Regards,

Wearsky

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (1,904)