cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to separate the data by the users name and then email each of the users names separately with the accompanying data for each? see post for more info.

At first, I had issues with multiple emails for every row that included the emails I was calling out.  I was able to fix this with the below flow.

However, now it is sending 1 "group" email with everyone on the email.  I would like to separate the emails by the person.  

I would appreciate any help!image1.jpgImage2.pngImage3.pngEmail.png

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @hiltgena 

You will want to pass the outputs of the union expression into another apply to each loop. And put the send email action in there. 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted

Hi @Jcook ,

I tried this - but it sent 3 separate emails with all 3 people in it; instead of my earlier issue 1 email with 3 people.  I very well could have done this incorrectly....

hiltgena_1-1603215880248.png

Highlighted

Getting a little bit closer (see snapshot of the change).... the emails appear to be separated with this - but the data is still for every persons name (not just for the person who's being emailed).  How do I separate the date per user?  Outputs equals the Union Compose action above as you suggested.  I just replaced the To (person receiving email) with Current Item.

hiltgena_0-1603217503624.png

Highlighted

Hi @hiltgena 

Could you give me a sample of your outputs that is coming from the Excel 'List rows present in table' this way I can mess around with the data to get this to work. I will be off for a couple hours.

My time zone is  Mountain Daylight Time ‎(UTC-6)‎.

We can do a screen share tonight if you need.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted

I went ahead and threw together a sample file so you can see the main columns that it is looking to.

I am not sure how to share an excel file on here.  I will include snapshots for now.

Essentially, there are about 8 people or so total.. (Owner column)

The IF_Emails column is a look up to the Owner Column that will populate their email address based on the Owner name.

The US _Lifecycle column shown in the below snapshot will either be 1 or 0 based on a formula I have on this column.  

This is a huge workbook with this sheet containing multiple columns.  I took a snapshot of the table columns I am extracting (which are not shown in my sample excel file here (except for the Owner column).  See below snapshot for the table columns.

I also included a snapshot of my List Rows Present in a Table

hiltgena_0-1603238060822.png

hiltgena_1-1603238335971.png

hiltgena_2-1603238458489.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (11,788)