cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to trigger an email based on specific value in a form

I am trying to create a flow to trigger an automated email when a specific value in a form is selected and when the form is submitted.

Every time when trying to select dynamic content I only get three options:

dwelty_0-1600125645568.png

Nothing relating to the form..... It recognizes the form but none of the questions or anything else.

Here is what I have so far.

dwelty_2-1600125776882.png

Please help!!! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hey @dwelty 

You need add another action"Get response details" It will return all the values from the Form.

CFernandes_1-1600156368369.png

CFernandes_0-1600156319022.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hey @dwelty 

You need add another action"Get response details" It will return all the values from the Form.

CFernandes_1-1600156368369.png

CFernandes_0-1600156319022.png

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you @CFernandes this worked!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (8,669)