cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to update an Outlook calendar event from trello update card

I'm trying to create an updated flow on my outlook calendar starting from a trello card update, more precisely when I need to reeschedule a specific taksk. I already have set the flow from trello to outlook calendar event creation. However I am not having sucess to set an update flow when a 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @ArturFerreira 

As I understand, you have a Power Automate that creates events when a Trello card is created. Then, when you have an update to the event, you want the Trello card updated correctly?

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.14.08.png

If this is the case, you can do it easily in 2 steps. However, you need to save the ID information of the Trello card to be able to update it. You can add, in the first Power Automate, a list with the mapping from the event to the Trello card and then use that information in another Power Automate to update it.

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

View solution in original post

Highlighted

HI @ArturFerreira 

Nice. Try it out and if there's an issue let me know and we'll fix it.

Cheers
Manuel

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @ArturFerreira 

As I understand, you have a Power Automate that creates events when a Trello card is created. Then, when you have an update to the event, you want the Trello card updated correctly?

Screenshot 2020-08-18 at 10.14.08.png

If this is the case, you can do it easily in 2 steps. However, you need to save the ID information of the Trello card to be able to update it. You can add, in the first Power Automate, a list with the mapping from the event to the Trello card and then use that information in another Power Automate to update it.

Cheers
Manuel

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @ArturFerreira 

I think you lost a part of your explanation there.

I would try the solution that @manuelstgomes provided 🙂 and let us know.

Maybe it would be helpful if you add some screenshots in the process.

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Highlighted

Hi, Thanks for you message.

Actually what I'm looking is to find a solution where everytime I make an update directly in a trello board (in a previous existent card) the event saved in my outlook is updated according the new due date. Now about your previous answer is a good strategy to combine this within my flows

Thanks in advance

Best Regards 

Highlighted

HI @ArturFerreira 

Nice. Try it out and if there's an issue let me know and we'll fix it.

Cheers
Manuel

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Users online (12,856)